Hello Fashionista… New Year is the time for you to be someone new. Glitter eye shadow will be your best look to wellcome the new year. There are many styles of glitter eye makeup in various hues including gold, silver, or blue. This make up is quite glamorous, so make sure if you use it when you attend formal events during the New Year Eve, otherwise it will look too much, unless you choose the mild application. So, be ready to sparkle with the New Year with this tutorial to glitter your eyes.
How to Apply Glitter Eye Shadow
Gold is quite a neutral hue for any kinds of outfits. Therefore, these are some steps to get golden glitter eye shadow for your New Year Eve makeup:
- Prepare a palette of eye shadow in golden hues. Apply the creamy color as the base.
- Go to bronze hue. Lightly stroke bronze towards the inner corners and outer corners of the lids. On the crease, put some dark brown and blend all over it using a blending brush.
- Get one more pencil application to the center part of the lid so that it will emphasize more the following color that will be applied.
- With the lighter bronze color, apply it on the lid using a medium brush with flat tip. At the edge part above the lid, choose a light neutral color for blending to avoid harsh lines. To make it smooth, use windshield-wiper motions. Do not forget to highlight your brow with a rather shimmery color.
- It is the time for the real glitter eye shadow makeup. Apply black eye liner, it is better to choose the waterproof and gel one. Smear down the outer corner, then swipe sparkly gold eyeliner on it and on the lower lash line.
- Pat bright shimmery gold glitter on the lid-using finger. Do not forget to apply an adhesive so that it will not spread over your face. Finally add more black line on the upper lash line for a more dramatic look.
There are ton of product of eye shadow in the market, however we recommend you to use the best to get perfect sparkle and glamour result. Here are our best glitter eye shadow pick up :
NARS Duo Eyeshadow Marie-Galante
Colorful Eyeshadow Glitter
Bobbi Brown Sparkle Eye Shadow Sunlight
MAKE UP FOR EVER Glitters Sand
Lot of 3 Ulta Eyeshadow
Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow Glitter Rock
Marc Jacobs Beauty Tonite Lights Glitter Dust
NYX – Loose Eyeshadow – 7 Glitter Colors
stila Jewel Eye Shadow Amethyst