Hello girls, are you a sort of individuals who love to follow the nail art trend? If so, you must be familiar with the newly born trend that keeps things interesting and fun. That is negative space nail art. If you were used to be with 3D nail arts or those with complicated patterns, this is the time to try a simple but artistic one.
Girls, negative space nail art refers to a technique, which leaves blank part un-colored on the nail surface. The blank part may form a certain shape that contributes to the final look of the nails. The nail art technique is simple but the result is stunning.
Unique Negative Space Nail Art Ideas
The following are some ideas you can try:
- Geometric pattern; you can begin by painting blocks of color on the nails and leaving certain part un-colored.
- Slanted French tip; this is a very simple negative space nail art for a beginner. Just paint a slanted line on the nail tips and leave the remaining part uncolored.
- Wavy pattern; paint your nails with the desired color and leave a small line that forms wave in the middle
- Half-moon; juts paint two or three lines that form a half-moon pattern in the desired color
- Black and white; just combine various shapes, such as keyhole, plaid, checkerboard, or stripes and paint them in black and white
- Heart; paint the nail surface soft pink or red and leave a heart-shaped cutout in the middle
So girls, there are so many ideas you can apply. Check out the following collections of negative space nail art and have them a try.