Hello Ladies! Smokey eyes still become the favorite among women to brighten up their eyes. Having a gala dinner or going to concert this weekend? Sure, you want to look gorgeous and noticeable among any other attendees. Therefore, you must try a sharper smokey eye makeup. This will certainly improve your look dramatically. It is not difficult to have a dramatic smokey eye makeup.
Below is the dramatic smokey eye make up tutorial.
- The first thing you have to do is choosing your colors. You will need at least three-color tones to get dramatic smokey eyes. Black and gray tones are commonly used and quite neutral for any kinds of eye colors.
- Then prepare the eyes, and then apply white base all over the lid up to the brow.
- After that, using black eyeliner, fill the upper part of the lid, and then blend the edges with a brush naturally.
- The brow bone also needs to be highlighted in white shadow.
- On the outer lid, add more black shadow by blending it.
- Then under the eyes, apply black shadow too using a brush.
- Next step in this simple dramatic smokey eye makeup tutorial is to apply black eyeliner on the lower waterline, and finally get your mascara!
Color choices can be adjusted, so check out these pictures for more details.